DON YOUR thinking cap to tackle these questions from successful quiz team The Diggle and Delph Donkeys.
See if you can work out who the numerical answers to these questions:
- What number on the Beaufort Scale represents a hurricane?
- On a standard dartboard, what is the lowest number that cannot be scored with a single dart?
- What was the number on the front of the bus in the film ‘Summer Holiday’?
- What number was painted on Herbie in the film ‘The Love Bug’?
- In cricket, what score is known as a Nelson?
- At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit the same?
- Which book title derives from the temperature point at which paper is believed to ignite?
- What number is the title of a 1995 American psychological thriller starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman?
- What was the M.A.S.H number in the popular TV series of the same name?
- Which number appeared on the top of the original Star Ship Enterprise?
Scroll down to see the answers…
6. Minus 40 degrees
7. Fahrenheit 451
10. NCC 1701