DON YOUR thinking cap to tackle these questions from successful quiz team The Diggle and Delph Donkeys.
See if you can work out who the answers to these arts questions:
- By what name is the crime writer Barbara Vine also known?
- Which 19th Century Scottish architect designed the Glasgow School of Art?
- Who wrote “The Grapes of Wrath”?
- In which Terrence Rattigan play is a boy accused of stealing a postal order?
- Which British poet married Sylvia Plath?
- Which Queen awarded the first ever Knighthood to an English actor?
- What does the P.G. stand for in P.G. Wodehouse?
- A fylfot is more commonly known as what?
- In which musical film does Seymour nurture a carnivorous plant?
- What were Vicky, Low, Giles and Herblock best known for?
- Ruth Rendell
- Charles Rennie McIntosh
- John Steinbeck
- The Winslow Boy T
- ed Hughes
- Queen Victoria
- Pelham Grenville
- A swastika
- Little Shop of Horrors